Thursday, August 4, 2011

Henry Cavill as Superman in 'Man of Steel'Movie Online Site

Movie Online Site
Henry Cavill reveals that he consumes 5,000 calories each day to get a body shape that fits as a superman.

28-year-old actor will play as Clark Kent in the film Man of Steel, directed by Zack Snyder and he claimed to maximize her shape to that role.

"I consume 5,000 calories every day .. I have to eat protein first, then a little carb .. you have to keep adding your hunger level," he told Total Film. "I was exercising for two and a half hours each day, forcing my body to work outside normal limits, adding the muscles and make me look like Superman."

Cavill admitted his first reaction when he wore a Superman costume is laughing uproariously. "Then I thought, 'well, is not kidding, this is not a joke anymore material. You will melakukaknnya, you're in the middle,'" he said as reported by Digital Spy.

Cavill also added that as a British actor he is proud to be able to play as a hero superhero Amerka after Christian Bale as Batman and Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man, "I am proud to be British, who plays as a hero superhero America
Henry Cavill as Superman in 'Man of Steel'Movie Online Site
Movie Online Site Free Movie Downloads and Streaming TV Online

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More